Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pokémon Soul Silver Mac

Mizhusu Fujoshi


- Name: Dorian Viru (mizhusu-chan)
- Location: Lima, Peru
- Date of Birth: 22/09 / 1990
- Age: 20 years
- Sex: Female
- Manga / anime favorite: are many, Manga: Haru wo Daiteita, Okane ga nai, Kuroshitsuji, Gantz, Naruto, Anime: Junjou Romantica, Loveless, Gakuen Heaven and Kuroshitsuji
- Favourite Character: Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji)
- Email: dorica54_3@hotmail.com
- Blog : .. I have no one face and twitter: D
- Comment: Let's see ... I began to see yaoi x curiosity, in a p. vi q DCIA anime d theme gay, really I'm curious xD just mncionaban the anime Gravitation haci q dcidi look, when I saw the 1st episode I kede Oo, but curiosity gets the best , so q vi more and more to finish the series (id est I really liked the kiss at the end dl 1 º cap xD), then d Gravitation, vi Loveless, then Junjou Romantica, DSPs Gakuen Heaven, monochome Factor, recently complete d see Togainu no Chi and Uragiri wo wa boku no shitteiru Nama (the last 2 very soft ... haha), the pair saw the anime q I started with the eggs and sleeves ... I've seen like 15 eggs and 10 sleeves (sleeves in the process ^ ^) and q manga Haru wo daiteita love is!! * 3 *


0 comments:

Post a Comment